In this exploration of color, we start with the simple question: “What is color?” We’ll look at the scientific explanations for why our basic biological needs influence the way we perceive and experience color. Also, we will delve into the various symbolic and emotional associations we make with colors, and how those shape our personal relationship with color as a whole.
During this workshop, you’ll:
- Explore how color plays an important role in your mind, body and soul.
- Learn how color can trick your perceptions and senses – and how you can “see” color clearly and authentically.
- Investigate your personal relationship and personal history with color.
- Identify the hue, value and chroma of a color and understand how it is created.
- Use the color wheel to create harmony and balance with colors you cherish.