Arden Reece Color accepts return requests for online courses within 10 days of purchase. Audio courses are nonrefundable, since they are downloadable. To qualify for a return, participants must have completed less than 30% of a course.
Content is considered all copy, images, video, audio, written documents and materials that are made available to you within a course and on the websites. User acknowledges that the ardenreececolor.com and courses.ardenreececolor.com websites contain Content that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. User may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way Content protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, without obtaining permission of the owner of the copyright or other proprietary right.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information and products on this website are provided “as is” and “as available.” Arden Reece makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including videos and downloadable products or other services made available on courses.ardenreececolor.com. Arden Reece does not endorse nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the website by anyone other than an authorized representative while acting in its official capacity.
Limitation of Liability
You explicitly agree that use of the ardenreececolor.com and courses.ardenreececolor.com websites is at your sole risk. Arden Reece, ardenreececolor.com nor anyone officially representing these entities, is responsible or liable to you or anyone else for any damages, challenges brought to your life or relationship, loss, or injury relating in any way to:
- The use of or inability to use the Content made available (meaning you are unable to apply or use the course content for your life);
- Any Content contained on the site or any associated learning platforms or curriculums
- Statements or conduct posted or made publicly available about the Content;
- Any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the Content;
- Any damage caused by loss of access to, deletion of, failure to store, failure to backup, or
- Alteration of any content on the Platform
- Any other matter relating to the use of the Content